Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can I cut my false eyelashes in half or so and just apply them to the outer corner of my eyes? If I apply them?

all the way across they look too heavy, like a tranny.Can I cut my false eyelashes in half or so and just apply them to the outer corner of my eyes? If I apply them?
YES!! i have done this. you have to put them on and carefully mark where you want them to start. take them off and snip them right there. i hate the ones that go all the way across too- i did this exact thing. just make sure you cut them both at the same distance apart. They look so much better just on the outer corners. Just to let you know, i got some killer awesome ones from MAC that just go on the outer part- not all the way across. THey do make them, but if you can snip them and they still look good, go for it. Can I cut my false eyelashes in half or so and just apply them to the outer corner of my eyes? If I apply them?
you can get eyelashes that only fall on the end of your lashes, i think to have cake you need some topping right why eat nachos without the dip? lol.....
Yep!


Or, you can buy them like that.


I've done this so that my eyelashes don't look noticeably fake, but they accentuate my eye lashes just enough :)
i don't think it is good idea . sorry


you must be natural as much as you can

No comments:

Post a Comment