Thursday, February 4, 2010

Final cut pro is giving me a false error does anyone know how to correct it?

Final Cut Studio has given me a false error warning saying that atleast 512MB of ram needs to be free in order for it to run despite the fact there is 512MB of free Ram on my macintosh. Can someone tell me how to correct Apples latest screw up?Final cut pro is giving me a false error does anyone know how to correct it?
HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION PLEEEEEEEEEZE I REALLY NEED HELP ITS FOR A BIG EVENT ! :(Final cut pro is giving me a false error does anyone know how to correct it?
Could be a few things:





1) RAM has died/faulty


2) RAM not fitted correctly.





If you go to the Apple in the corner of the screen and select, 'About this Mac', how much memory does it say you have?





I've often had problems with new RAM, in that the first couple of times I've installed it, the system hasn't recognised it. Have to double check it's correctly installed and the RAM is in synced pairs. (e.g. 2 x 512 on matching slots, etc).





What system are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment