Thursday, February 4, 2010

SURVEY: True or False; Women who wear low-cut Tops. Are wanting the guys to stare at their Boobs?

I agree... I'll bet they make you walk up to them and sing ';Hello Darlings '; ... notice the plural version !!!SURVEY: True or False; Women who wear low-cut Tops. Are wanting the guys to stare at their Boobs?
Conway, when I wear low cut tops, and by low cut I don't mean 'hanging out' low, I do it because


A. It is hot out


B. I want to be comfortable


C. I like that particular style, color etc


D. It looks nice, flattering


E. It works well with whatever else I am wearing


I can't think of a time I have ever put a piece of clothing on and thought that I wanted guys to stare. No exhibitionist here.


If they like what they see and want to stare at the eye candy then it is okay but I don't deliberately seek it out.


Interesting question, Mr. TwittySURVEY: True or False; Women who wear low-cut Tops. Are wanting the guys to stare at their Boobs?
Hmmm! Do guys wearing tight revealing swim trunks want the gals to stare? It could just be that the woman with the low cut top is out for the attention or it could be that was just her choice as the guys make their choices. I like the answer right above mine, and I can't really expand on that idea.


The only additional comment I have is when wearing revealing clothing the gal needs to expect the attention she draws and not 'scream bloody murder' when it is forthcoming.


We need to respect our bodies or others won't.


If a woman gives the guy the invitation then she should expect


that he will show interest. I don't care for teasing!
True... and False.





A woman wearing a low-cut top isn't wanting guys to just stare at her boobs. She wants to attract guys. She doesn't want them just to oggle her chest.





However, there are sometimes when women DO wear revealing clothes with the purpose being oggled. Makes them feel attractive to know guys are interested.





What I don't get is why some women who wear a low-cut top act offended if a guy looks at her chest. If you didn't want people to notice, why wear it?
How a woman dresses out in public reveals the respect she has for her own body.


The ';you got it flaunt it'; theory doesn't really command respect.


I see these ladies at the beach that leave very little to the imagination and also hear the guys comments.


That is NOT respect.
The girls with boobs are just showing what they got, just like people with nice legs like to show off there's. Brainicas show it through the discoveries or progress. My theory if you got something that you know is good show it off to the world.
Not all. Some do this for the purpose but most of them do so for fashion purpose. Ladies try to make themselves more %26amp; more attractive, irrespective of whether men look at them or not. If they're loved sufficiently at home , they won't do so.
false if i want to wear a low cut top i wear it for me not for a man to look.
The bottom line is...women who wear low-cut tops want to catch the attention of guys by exposing their sexy body, I bet they wear it not only for style but for some reason. They're just shy to accept it.
It depends on her attitude. There are some women who dress because they want attention. But if a woman is acting like she doesn't know that she's wearing a low cut shirt, then that's obviously the last thing on her mind.
False. Its just a style. Singlets are way more comfortable and are just the fashion today
Let them look all they want, look but not touch.


you can add me if you want to
they want the attention but will never admit it.





maybe they want a reason to yell at guys and stay in power.
false, i wear low tops dont mean i want guys staring there, what do you exspect us to wear!? big JUMPERS which cover EVERYTHING, we flaunt what we got :]
They'll never admit it and will just add it to their Rolodex of reasons for blaming men on their perversion.
haha your avatar is hilarious!
True to that. They like, we like. End of story, maybe
Truth be told.
True! Im sure thats why alot of them wear low cut shirts, why else do they want their cleavage hanging out for no reason. its obviously to get attention and get free things lol. =]
haha. hard question. I mean you either have them or you don't. a man will stare whether or not her boobs are showing.
I stare anyway
Very true!
Yeah yeah its 99.99% true .....


and when they do ..we give the a red bull eye LooOooL
False
True
true
Hell yeah they do !!


Cheap!
they do it so the poor saps will walk into walls haha
true i agree
if you've got it flaunt it

No comments:

Post a Comment