Thursday, February 4, 2010

I was trying to cut my false eyelashes but i cut my own instead! will they grow back?

Don't worry, they will definitely grow back, and (depending on how much you cut off) it sounds like it shouldn't take that long before it's completely unnoticeable. I know, because I used to pull on my eyelashes out of (strange?) habit and, consequently, pull them out: when you have a bald spot in your eyelashes you feel really stupid and it takes a wicked long time for them to fully grow back in.





If the difference in the length of your eyelashes bothers you that much, try using a mascara that's meant for extra-lengthening. It usually looks like too much on people w/ medium to long lashes, but it might be able to balance out the look of your now short lashes.


I wouldn't worry too much about it; people usually perceive something as more noticeable than it actually is. I hope that helps.I was trying to cut my false eyelashes but i cut my own instead! will they grow back?
Yes they will eventually grow back, so in the mean time, apply a small amount of vaseline over your eye lashes every night. This will help your eye lashes become thicker and grow faster.I was trying to cut my false eyelashes but i cut my own instead! will they grow back?
Eyelashes take quite some time to grow back. Sorry to hear you bad news. :(
You're supposed to cut the eyelashes before you put them on....but yeah, they'll grow back.
yesssss longer and thicker then you wont need mascara only liner
yea they will grow back my friend lit hers on fire and they grew back nicer than they were!
yes they will...and they usually grow back thicker so don't worry...
yes they will,but don't make the same mistake that u have done.
Yes as long as you haven't taken them from the root. they are suppose to take 6 weeks to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment