Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or false they say women cut their hair when they suffer a relationship breakup whats your take on this?

well sometimes after a break up a woman will get a new hairstyle, reinventing herself in a way, as a form of closure from her old relationship/life and a sign of moving onto something new. also it can make women feel better about themselves to have a drastic physical change, so to these ends, yes, it's true some women get their hair cut after break ups.





though if i had a hair cut after every breakup i had i'd have about as much hair as homer simpson!True or false they say women cut their hair when they suffer a relationship breakup whats your take on this?
hmmm don't know. I almost cut it on Monday....but was talked out of it, but I just thought a change might be nice.....hmmmm I didn't when I left my husband....after almost 20 years together, you'd think if I was gonna do it because of a break up, that woulda been when I did it....True or false they say women cut their hair when they suffer a relationship breakup whats your take on this?
Some women do cut their hair when having mental health problems / emotional difficulties, of which a break-up of course is one.
interesting, i did mine at the end of a nightmare relationship.





Odd though i really liked mine. i miss my d.locks.
Some do, and it麓s to do with wanting to see themselves different or thinking they dont look good due to lack of confidence after break up (not everybody) or with wanting to do some changes.
Not true. But there used to be an Indian custom where the widow would cut her hair off after the death of a mate. I don't think anyone does that anymore.
Some do.Its like a way of shedding the past,recreating yourself and having a new beginning.
I would say false, I've never cut my hair when I've went through a breakup and I don't any of my friends have either.
I cut my hair every 8 weeks because it's easier to manage with 4 kids,a puppy,etc...
oh my God i do it all the time and then i dye it some funky color and i snaych up another dude
False, well I certainly wouldn't.
False
Never noticed,,perhaps it`s a new look they want
I just let mine grow longer..... maybe people just want a change, a new look to make themselves feel better...
Don't know about cutting hair - I either dye it (big mistake) or get a piercing. Its a way of kicking out and showing you're still a free person
...so you are suggesting that people who are happily married never cut their hair?





Don't be daft -_-
I don't think they necessarily have it cut. But like myself, I had a restyle to boost my confidence! And it worked!
Hadn't heard of that one.No man is worth cutting your hair,for.
false. well, i don't.
i'll talk to you when i come back from the hair stylist.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment