Thursday, February 4, 2010

The more you cut your hair , the faster it grows.....true or false?

From Readers Digest survey to see who knows what.The more you cut your hair , the faster it grows.....true or false?
false it only growns in courser and thickerThe more you cut your hair , the faster it grows.....true or false?
I know frequently cutting your hair does it good,is like nutrition for it.I dont know if it actually speeds its growth at all
False...your hair doesn't grow from the bottom it grows from the top of your head so how will cutting the bottom truely affect the top of your head.
Definitely false.
False
that is false
It depends on how short you cut your hair. If you already have short and you shaved your scalp....it would take months to grow again. Normaly healthy hair grows at the rate of 1/4 inch per month.
False.
Nope
False, it just appears to grow faster. It is too easy to trick the human mind.
false.
I think i heard that is true.
That's true.
False ! Don't believe everything you read in Readers Digest!
false-you cant cut it or it will take the same amount of time. but if you get the ends trimmed to get rid of the split ends it will grow faster
False,otherwise you could cut it every day, and have long trailing hair at the end of the week-lol. mmm, l Dont Think so...


Love Jo xx
That was an age old belief we have .


And mine does grow.
true
True. If you get your split ends cut every two months your hair will become thicker, healthier, and longer. As well as a deep protein conditioning every two weeks. It makes the hair stronger as well, so you get less breakage. You have to keep your ends healthy or they just break off then you'll never get the length you want. I wouldn't say it helps it grow, I would say it stops breakage which results in longer hair.
false but if you shave, your hair will grow faster
false
well if you just trim your hair it does grow faster
100% true. Or so my dad says. But hes bald so how the hell does he know?
False.
True. My hair grew much faster after I cut ten inches off.
UNTRUE
the more i shave the quicker it grows back


so may be
well my mum always tells me that if you trim your hair regularly it grows.
False, but if you trim your hair it grows faster.
I asked my hairdresser this same question and she said it was false ♥
100000% true

No comments:

Post a Comment