Thursday, February 4, 2010

Xbox 360: Price Cut, true or false?

Will there really be a xbox 360 price slash in the United States?Xbox 360: Price Cut, true or false?
I wouldnt be suprised if they did, kinda a dagger in the back of Sony. THink about it if they drop the price $50-75 then whats going to happen when the lil kid asnd his mom are in the game store and he says he wants a PS3 but the 360 is sitting there $200-300 cheaper than the PS3 I know I am going to tell my kid to shut up your getting the less exspensive thing.Xbox 360: Price Cut, true or false?
Nothing is confirmed yet.
Sony is only cutting the price of the low-end PS3 in Japan. The US price is still going to be $500.





Microsoft might slash the Xbox price, but I doubt it. In Japan it appears they are only offering the 360 with a pack-in game in response.
Not likely, with the PS3's pricepoint there will be little need to cut prices prematurely. The possibility remains depending on the market results after PS3 launch.
Wouldnt Suprise me because Sony is introducing the Playstation 3 on November 17th and Will cut the price of the PSP by about 75 bucks. Then the Nintendo Wii will be released on Novenber 14th... So yea i bet they are so they can compete with all the sales for the holidays...
There might. They are releasing a lot of bundles for 400 bucks with games like PGR3, Kameo, and PDZ, which is basically a 50 price cut
I think - as many experts - that they'll drop the price in a few weeks (for christmas)
yea there wil be...





later this november
I doubt the price cut, i think there will just be an included game/extra controller/or mem card.
I heard the Xbox 360 was going down $50 when the PS3 launches

No comments:

Post a Comment