Thursday, February 4, 2010

How can I not accept the barry false tax cut?

I got $4. When he lets the Bush tax cut expire, which gave me $2800. My tax cut will leave me owing $2796. Thanks for nuthin!How can I not accept the barry false tax cut?
for all the non tax players it's great.those making less then 30k with dependents. who get back tax credits.





those who really pay the bulk of taxes you got screwed. Dem's and the rest of us.


how about those illegals filing with tax numbers.





harry and ralph (H%26amp;R) guys you tell them how easy it is.How can I not accept the barry false tax cut?
just say NO.
It is not a false cut, if you take it in pennies, you can reap a large amount. It is funny on how all of the old tax cuts which he is going to let expire do not get talked about as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment